Thank you for attending the Annual Reception 2023
Over 200 attendees were present at the 2023 Annual Reception last week. Members from the 194th to the 285th graduating classes joined us for a robust program.
Highlights from the event include:
- Important updates from current CHS President Kate Davis (264) and outgoing AACHS President Neil Deegan (263)
- Approval of the 2023-2024 AACHS Board of Managers slate, led by Nominations & Elections co-chairs David Kahn (220) and Marisa Block (265)
- Introduction of incoming AACHS President, Robert A. Del Femine (235)
- A remarkable speech by alumnus and CHS parent, Keith Leaphart, D.O., MBA (251) about the sustainability of Philadelphia through the youth of tomorrow as well as the importance of giving back to Central not only through monetary support but through our collective gained wisdom since our time at dear old High
- The William M. Disharoon (133) Memorial Award reception chaired by Benjamin G. Lipman, Esq. (224). Congratulations to Sara Hogan (282), who was chosen as the senior who exemplifies leadership skills and reflects the Central spirit.
- An enthusiastic communal singing of the Central School Song, “Dear High”
- A chance to network and connect with alumni and friends who are at the forefront of change and empowerment in our community.
Events like these make our alumni family unique. The connections we all have to each other are bounded by our rich history, the pride in our classes, and the strong foundation of academic excellence we experienced at Central.
We are always and forever Central-made.